Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Best Friends Wedding

So this past Saturday, July 5th, 2 of my best friends got married. It is so weird to think that I am old enough to get married let alone people I know are doing it. I feel like I am completely surrounded by weddings and here I am idling in one place. It was so absolutely beautiful to see two people in love join their lives. I have known Ben since jr. high(and actually dated him sophomore year.. weird!) and I got really close to Erika during senior year. I still remember the night that they started dating.. it was the cutest thing ever. One of the great things about being such good friends with Ben and Erika is that the four of us(ben & erika, Blake & i) both share the same anniversary which happens to be July 5th. I still remember receiving the phone call from Erika 2 years ago when Ben proposed! Hard to believe he has been to iraq and back since! Anyways what better way to spend mine and Blake's 4 year anniversary than watching our two best friends get married. It was a magical night! Here are some photos of the fun!

Getting Ready

Bridesmaids plus Erika!

Getting Hitched!Wedding Party Sharing an anniversary kiss!Girlies!After partay!
It was an awesome night. I know there are other pictures out there so once they have been located they will be posted! LOVE YALL!






No comments: