Thursday, July 10, 2008

Blast from the Past

So thanks so Megan who posted so freaking old pictures of us.. I thought I would share them with everyone. It is truly crazy to look at these pictures!!

These are from our trip to Italy!

This was our trip to Gulf Shores sophomore year.

Some church retreat. i don't remember which one!

Our first American Idol auditions!

_____________________________________________________


And this is what we look like now!



soooo weee! trip down memory lane.. always fun!


1 comment:

Racie said...

Kris,

You look so cute! Did you darken your hair? How are things? I need to get your email address, so I can keep in better touch with you. Text it to me.

To add a friends list... go to customize, add page element, link list. Then put in the blog link like mine is http://racie-life.blogspot.com then you nickname it and save twice. (two different buttons)

Love you and miss you!!